Wednesday 10 April 2013

I'm back.......refocus, rethink, renew and reform!

Sooooo it's been a while fellow bloggers hope everyone is good! I am back after deferring on module 2 and ready to hit my BAPP journey with a positive and productive attitude.  After a chat with Paula make focus now needs to be on reframing my ideas and making some decisions.
























These images help me feel refreshed and ready to tackle my ideas.  I think it is important for me to hone in on what I am trying to achieve from my inquiry in order to gain clarity.  I have a tendency to do more than I need to which may be a good thing sometimes but not if I veer away from my end goal.  In order to refocus, rethink, renew and reform I have put a list together of what I am trying to achieve:

  • Find a line of enquiry that is important, relevant and useful.
  • Demonstrate why my line of enquiry is important, relevant and useful.
  • Read and analyse literature in relation to my inquiry.
  • Understand and explain how I will undertake my inquiry.
  • Have clarity surrounding research tools and ethical implications.
  • Gain depth and insight through reflection and methodologies. 
 With that clarity gained I can move forward and reframe each part of my work on module 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment