Wednesday 7 March 2012

Chapter 4: A Platform is a stage continued

Upon looking at the reader again it is enriching how much my understanding has grown and how it makes so much more sense to me. In developing my knowledge of technology tools my understanding has progressed to allow me to look outwardly with a new found confidence. In my first blog about the reader I looked at the positive and negative affects of web 2.0. As I move on in my practice I can look deeper than this and find that web 2.0 has so much more to offer me than meets the eye. I am the reader becoming a more advanced creator day by day and web 2.0 is allowing me to do this.

I have chosen to look further into particular aspects of the reader that I feel with a deeper knowledge of can enhance my own professional practice. I have chosen one theory to explore from each of the three competencies.
Hollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment