Friday 26 October 2012

It feels good to talk!

 
 
So last term one of the main things that I needed to improve on was commenting and interacting more within our BAPP community.  I have yet to do this...........until today!! By putting the time aside to look at others blogs and comment it makes me feel better about the whole process and I am hoping to get some comments in return to develop my work further.
 
As I tried to give others advice or more food for thought I found myself posing questions and view points I needed to ask myself.  This has taught me that sometimes it is best just to write rather that think about it too much before you do especially in the space of our blogs where the whole point is to have the ability to share.
 
So.....let's get talking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment